About Our Center For Health Equity
- Under the visionary leadership of Founder Dr. Ala Stanford, and CEO Kamau Stanford, the Black Doctors COVID19 Consortium (BDCC) has shifted the paradigm of the delivery of medical services.
- Recognized as a national model by Dr. Rachel Levine, the Assistant Secretary of Health, BDCC has been at the forefront of serving Philadelphia and surrounding counties during this global pandemic.
- Committed to providing access to exceptional healthcare through advocacy and education, we serve with empathy and care.
- We recognize that equity in healthcare requires action and we have answered the clarion call.
- Collectively, as we are still grappling with the pandemic, our focus has expanded to include addressing other health disparities and challenges that plague communities of color. Now recognized as the Black Doctors Consortium (BDC), our continuum of care will be expanded via the Dr. Ala Stanford Center for Health Equity.